Saturday, October 29, 2016

Sandra's Post Presentation Paragraph

I'm copy/pasting Sandra's post presentation paragraph(s) below:
(note: this paragraph may contain errors in spelling and grammar)

"First of all allow me to express my deepest gratitude for letting me do my verbal presentation when you did, even though I didn't feel good about the fact that I didn't have my flash drive with me.
    I wished that I could had been able to communicate the many reasons why I choose the topic that I did.
 I liked the fact that I'm done. In the future I will be sure to check that I'm prepare for anything that may happen.
    My peers' comments were maybe a little too nice. I wish & need to learn from my mistakes; I know that I make a lot of them. 
Thank for the opportunity to vent. Looking forward to the rest of the presentations."

No comments:

Post a Comment